Rainforest Realty of San Ignacio, Belize is offering this spectacular Ocean Front Resort Style Home along with 3 adjoining Ocean Front Lots (5 Ocean Front Lots in total!) on the Caribbean Sea in the Corozal District of Belize.
If you want to live in the nicest home in the best location, in beautiful and peaceful Corozal, then this is it! From the moment you enter through the remote control bamboo gate and drive up the circular driveway, you’ll feel like you’ve found your very own exclusive resort paradise. With a stunning waterfront, breathtaking views, private boat ramp, and dock with palapa, you’ll easily forget the time of day as you soak in the warmth and splendor. Twin Palms simply oozes the Caribbean essence!
This is your opportunity to own not just this resort home situated on two ocean front lots, but now you can add these three adjoining lots below to your paradise for a true ocean front oasis.
For a detailed description of the home on two lots : Click Here
There are no restrictions as to what one can do with any of these lots or the home, so perhaps as a developer you might be interested in: a) building a hotel or resort, b) building a series of condos, c) subdividing and creating a very small residential community, d) or saving this amazing piece of property all for your own special paradise. Live your dream and you will own and enjoy a large piece of ocean front on the beautiful Caribbean Sea in one of the most popular areas of Belize.
Size of Lots:
- Lot 1 - 1619.22 Square Yards (.335 Acres)
- Lot 2 - 2205.97 Square Yards (.456 Acres)
- Lot 3 - 1465.22 Square Yards (.303 Acres)
Location highlights: Twin Palms with these 3 Ocean Front Lots adjoining is A PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY and is only:
- A 2 minute drive to the quaint Corozal Town center including outdoor market, central park with clock tower, and lots of little eateries dotted here and there. Don’t miss “Art in the Park” every second Saturday of the month from 5-10 p.m., with live music, yummy eats, and stunning local art for sale. Corozal Town is a festive town with many parades and fairs throughout the year.
- A 10 minute drive to the Belize/Mexican border and Free Zone shopping, and 10 minutes more to Chetumal where you can access all the modern conveniences you may need such as Plaza Las Americas (a large, beautiful western style shopping mall with a 13 screen movie theater) and big box stores like Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club. Chetumal’s waterfront strip also offers a myriad of casual and fine dining options.
- A 3-4 hour drive to the very popular holiday spots of Tulum, Playa Del Carmen, and Cancun, Mexico.
- A 2 hour boat road to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, a popular island destination off the coast of mainland Belize. The “Thunderbolt” water taxi travels to and from San Pedro daily and leaves from the Corozal Town pier. Or, fly with Tropic Air or Maya Island Air and get there in 20 minutes! The airstrip is less than two miles from Corozal Town.